Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Tip of the Day: ALWAYS Access Your Foreign Affairs Agency Before Initiating Travel

Based on a number of focus groups I've conducted over the years of participants in a number of my "Safe Foreign Travel" workshops worldwide, I must sadly report that less than 30% of all travelers access their appropriate foreign affairs agency on-line before traveling abroad to register their travel itinerary, determine the prevailing security threats at their destination(s) and/or type their embassy or consulate, local police and hospital contact numbers into their mobile phone "speed-dialer."

If any of our readers don't have the internet address for their foreign affairs agency, please send me an email at the below address and I'll forward the contact info to you:

ed@sbrisksolutions.com