Monday, April 14, 2014

India: Update--German Tourist, 23, Identified, Autopsy Scheduled

According to The Free Press, Vincent Julian Wischnewski, 23, who was staying at a private guest house beginning on April 3, died from burn injuries in his room on Friday night (April 11).

The guesthouse staff learned about the incident when they saw smoke emanating from the room which was locked from the inside.

Wischnewski’s body was found lying on bed with multiple burn injuries. 

COMMENT: See my original posting of: 

http://stayingsafeabroad.blogspot.com/2014/04/india-german-tourist-23-dies-while 

As a correction to my earlier posting, Mr. Wischnewski's remains have been scheduled for an autopsy and hopefully toxicology analysis.