Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Tip of the Day: Half of México's 32 States Deemed High-Risk, According to "Forbes Magazine"

COMMENT: Despite the fact that I have been editing STAYING SAFE ABROAD since the release of my 2008 book, "Staying Safe Abroad: Traveling, Working and Living in a Post-9/11 World," the one question I have every day that I get up is:

How many travelers actually check their appropriate on-line foreign affairs agency to determine the risk factors they face at a new destination?

If you're inclined to offer me your thoughts on the subject, please email me at:

ed@sbrisksolutions.com

For today's tip, I'd like to share with you Dolia Estevez' great piece, which is a "must-read," to alert you to the fact that half of México's 32 states are high-risk.

If you're interested, please review the below link to Forbes Magazine:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/doliaestevez/2014/08/18/almost-half-of-mexico-considered-risky-for-american-travelers-by-the-u-s-government